Fundraise For Us
CNP/ Kore Timoun is a community-based nonprofit organization that is made possible by the generous contribution of our friends. Our incredible fundraisers make a real difference to the lives of children and communities in Haiti. In addition to individual donations there are a number of ways you can fundraise, the only limit is your imagination.
Not sure where to start? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our list below.
10 Ways to Support CNP/Kore Timoun
- Choose to support Childrens Nutrition Program of Haiti Inc when you shop with Amazon Smile, and we’ll receive 0.5% of the cost of you’re purchase. It all adds up!
- Host a bake sale at your job, school, church or local community center. CNP will send you information on our programs to display on your table, and even a few tasty recipes to start.
- If you’re connected to a college or university, reach out to the sororities and fraternities to host a fundraising event to spread awareness on the issues of child malnutrition and earn community service hours.
- Host a 5K walk/run/bike or dance marathon where you can sell CNP/Kore Timoun t-shirts. This will not only raise funds but also spread awareness and reach for the organization!
- Organize a game night. Ask friends and neighbors to bring their favorite games like Monopoly, Settlers of Catan and Bananagrams to your home and charge an entry fee. Ask business to donate free items to offer as prizes.
- Emcee a sports tournament. Ask community members to form teams for a basketball, volleyball or dodgeball game at a nearby gym or recreation center and donate the proceeds of tickets and concession stand purchases.
- Ask friends and family to donate to CNP on your birthday in your name.
- Get a group of friends and colleagues together to host an auction of donated art, furniture or other goods for a yard sale and donate the proceeds to a CNP program of your choice.
- Buy items from our online shop.